Oct 4, 2010

Recent obsession (3)




- striped shirt + roll up sleeves

Cute. I cannot think of any other word to describe these shirts.
They are comfortable and yet, fashionable.
I normally wear a pair of jeans and casual black blazer with them.

This particular shirt was from H&M and was $24.99.
I love the gold accent on the buttons and the small pocket.
Though I noticed that the shirt is actually a maternity clothes when I was at the cashier. I mentioned it to the girl and she smiled and said to me, "who cares, it's cute!"

She is right, it's way too cute.

2 comments:

  1. Maternity clothes are ALWAYS the cutest!! It is too bad that means 35605265 times too large for me >:| I keep wishing someone would just take maternity clothes and make mini copies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yeah they are too big for you for sure. but kids/teens section has cute clothes too!

    ReplyDelete